Affinity Designer 1.8.4 Final Multilingual macOS
Professional Graphic Design Software for the Mac.
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, icons, UI design or just like creating cool concept art, Affinity Designer will revolutionize how you work.
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
- Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
- Optimized for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
- Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode
- Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
Perfect color and output
- Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models
- Full 16-bit per channel editing
- End-to-end ICC color management
- Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods
- Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
- Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design
- Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviors for the best of both worlds
- The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available
- Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
- High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
- Optimized workspaces give focus to design disciplines including web graphics, UI/UX, print, and concept art
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Template support – save documents as template files to re-use time and time again, share templates across all apps and even access files on multiple devices through cloud storage
- New document dialog – it’s now simpler than ever to find, create and manage document presets with customised, saveable presets and thumbnail previews
- Unified toolbar – thanks to the integration of window controls and the app’s main toolbar, Mac users (Mojave and above) can now enjoy more usable document space
- Boolean operation improvements – add, subtract and combine shapes to create custom designs better than ever before
- Updated PANTONE© library – work with a seemingly endless range of colours, including updated PANTONE© Color Bridge and PANTONE© Formula Guide solid palettes (coated and uncoated)
- Massive expand stroke improvements –get incredibly accurate results with far fewer nodes than before
- New Stock panel – quickly access royalty free images through the app’s brand-new Stock panel
- Apple keyboard shortcuts for text editing —use Apple default keyboard shortcuts for text editing and entry for an even more streamlined workflow
- Many other improvements and fixes
- Intel processor with 64-bit support (Core 2 Duo onwards).
- macOS 10.9 to 10.14 Mojave (and above).
- 2GB RAM.
- 1.34GB of available hard-disk space*
- 1280 x 768 display or better.